We are very proud to present the first 2017 edition of the Faraday Platform! Faraday v2.3 is ready to download!
Faraday is the Integrated Multiuser Risk Environment you were looking for! It maps and leverages all the knowledge you generate in real time, letting you track and understand your audits. Our dashboard for CISOs and managers uncovers the impact and risk being assessed by the audit in real-time without the need for a single email. Developed with a specialized set of functionalities that helps users improve their own work, the main purpose is to re-use the available tools in the community taking advantage of them in a collaborative way!
Check out the Faraday project in Github: https://github.com/infobyte/faraday
Some of the features added to this version require that the update parameter is present the first time the client runs after updating, like this:
python faraday.py --update
Enjoy our new Executive Report templates and modify them as you wish!
We added a findings index so you can get a quick view of what was found during the assessment before diving into the full report.
Our API to communicate with Faraday Server now has documentation. You can find it in /persistence/server/docs/_build/html/index.html.
- Improved the Workspace Comparison feature adding several graphics.
- Added a login dialog when GTK is run without login argument.
- Added a template to create an Executive Report with grouped vulns.
- Added the ability to edit and copy Executive Reports.
- Added the ability to select a template for the Executive Report.
- Fixed Executive Report delete button behaviour.
- Fixed issues with new lines in MS Office.
- Fixed bug that was overwriting vuln owner when editing.
- Removed 'unclassified' conditionals from Executive templates.
- Fixed update without credentials, added the ability to log in.
- Added an activity feed panel in the Dashboard.
- Added Hping plugin.
- Enhancements to Wpscan plugin.
- Added IBM AppScan plugin.
- Improved Burp's Online plugin. Added fields and removed HTML tags.
- Refactor remaining modules to be compatible with JS Strict Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented GTK from closing when user clicked CANCEL on WS creation.
- Fixed size of Workspace creation dialog.
- New cwe databases: English and Spanish.
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.